The Stima Sacco M-pawa platform provides all the Stima Sacco members access to their accounts through the comfort of their mobile phone devices via the M-pawa app or USSD code *489#
Through the M-pawa service, members can also affect various transactions such as internal/external fund transfers, withdrawals, airtime top-ups, utility payments, balance inquiries, customer service requests as well as loan advances e.g. USSD loans, and salary advances.
However, before any member can benefit from the service, prior registration and activation is required as per the below process.
How To Register M-pawa
To begin the registration process, one is required to visit any Stima Sacco branch and fill out the M-pawa application form whereby the required details include; full name, national ID number, member number, phone number, and email address.
Upon successful registration, a start PIN will be sent to the registered phone number provided above.
How to activate M-pawa After Successful registration.
- Dial *489# and enter your start pin.
- You will be prompted to change your PIN and confirm. The new PIN should be 6 digits.
- When PIN is saved successfully you will be prompted to log in again to set up security questions.
- Dial *489# and enter your new PIN.
- Answer security questions asked (Kindly note the answers are case sensitive).
How to withdraw dividends from the Stima Sacco M-pawa app
The SACCO has a vast asset base of Ksh.46.48 billion with a membership of over 153,000 individuals.
So, how can you receive these dividends using the mobile application?
- Download the app from the Google Play Store or the iOS Store.
- Open the application and log in using your details (you must have registered for the app by filling out the SACCO’s application form).
- Browse the app and choose dividends to confirm if they are deposited into your account.
- Once done, head back to the application’s menu. Click withdraw to M-Pesa and enter the amount desired.
- Follow the on-screen prompts until you finalize the process of withdrawing your dividends to your M-Pesa account.
- Once done, you will receive an M-Pesa notification informing you that the transfer was successful.