If you are looking to learn what is Hotcrash, how to play, and everything about this betting site, you are in the right place. In this article, we will cover Hotcrash in detail including how to win/lose on Hotcrash, registration bonuses available, and a full review of Hotcrash.
How to register
To play the Hotcrash game, you will need to have an account on their website, follow the steps below to create an account:
- Go to https://hot-crash.com/signup
- Click on Sign up at the top
- On the next page, enter your phone number, Nickname, and a password that you can recall easily
- Click on the Create account and you will be registered successfully
How to Log in
Once you have an account, you will need to log in the future to place your bets on this game, here are the steps to follow:
- Open https://hot-crash.com/signup on your browser
- Click on the Login button at the top
- On the login page, enter your phone number and the password you used when creating an account
- Click on Login and you will be signed in to your account and can now place bets.
If you forgot your Hotcrash password, click on Forgot password on the log-in page, you will be required to enter the phone number that you used when creating the account, after that, click on retrieve password, you will receive a code through SMS that will assist you in creating a new password.
Also check Pakamia Kenya – How to Play, Bonus, and Withdraw over here, a betting site similar to Hotcrash.
Making deposits to Hotcrash
Since you have an account and can now log in, you will need to move to the next step required when playing on Hotcrash: to ensure you have enough balance on your account. To do this, you will be required to top up cash mainly through Mpesa, below are the steps to follow:
- Make sure you are logged in to your account on Hotcrash.com
- Click on Deposit/withdraw at the top
- Enter the amount you would wish to deposit and submit by clicking on Top Up
- You will receive a Mpesa request to complete the transaction
- Complete by entering your PIN and the amount will be added successfully to your account
You can also deposit to your Hotcrash account manually, using the Paybill number 986565 and on the account number, enter your phone number that is associated with the Hotcrash account. The minimum you can deposit is Ksh 10 and the maximum you can deposit at a go is Ksh 150,000.
How to play the Hotcrash game
Now you have everything ready and you can start placing bets, but how do you play the Hotcrash game? We will see how below.
How the game works
Once you land at the casino, you will be presented with a graph that rises from zero upwards until it is busted. After it is busted a new game/round will start again. You are also provided with the option to choose the amount you want to bet with.
When there is a game/round running, you can not place your bet, you are hence provided with a button to place your bet for the next round. After you place your bet, a cashout button will appear, you will need to click on this to win. The cashout entry allows you to cash out automatically when the round reaches a certain number.
How to win on Hotcrash
To win on Hotcrash, you will need to click on cashout before the betting round is busted. The won amount is your betting amount multiplied by the odds when you click on cashout. For example, if you place a bet of 20 bob and click on cashout when the odds are at 5, your won amount will be Ksh 100.
How does one lose on Hotcrash?
One loses if they fail to click on cashout and the round is busted, for example, if you place a bet of 20 bob and the round is busted at 7.5 but you have not yet clicked on cashout, you will have lost your 20 bob. The round can be busted even at the odd of 1 leaving you with no chance to click on cashout.
How to withdraw from Hotcrash
After winning, you will need to get your cash, here are the steps to follow to withdraw to your Mpesa.
- Open hot-crash.com and log in to your account
- Click on Deposit/Withdraw at the top
- Choose the withdraw option
- Enter the amount you would wish to withdraw
- Click withdraw now and the amount will be sent to your Mpesa.