Education can be quite expensive but with our student loans, there is now a smarter way to finance your studies. Helb empowers you with an affordable TVET Helb Loan to make it easier for you to pursue your studies. We are on your side!
How to Apply as a First-Time Applicant
- Access the Student Portal and click on “Create an account” to register.
- Once the account is created, log in and select the appropriate TVET First Time Loan Application Form [TLAF].
- Read the literature or view the videos on Financial Literacy and participate in the brief exercise online.
- Access and fill out the loan application form.
- Print TWO copies of the duly filled TVET Helb Loan Application Form [Mandatory].
- Have the forms appropriately filled, signed, and stamped by the relevant authorities.
- Attach all the documents as per the checklist and present one copy of the duly filled Loan Application Form at:
- Any of the following Huduma centers nearest to you: Bomet, Bungoma, Chuka, Eldoret, Embu, Garissa, Nairobi GPO, Kakamega, Kericho, Kilifi, Kisii, Kisumu, Kitale, Kitui, Lodwar, Machakos, Makueni, Meru, Migori, Mombasa, Murang’a, Nakuru, Nandi Narok, Nyeri, Taita Taveta, Thika and West Pokot for free and secure delivery; OR
- HELB Student Service Centre on Mezzanine 1, Anniversary Towers, University Way, Nairobi.
- Retain a complete copy of the TVET Loan Application Form [This is mandatory].
- Please ensure that you read, understand, and follow the instructions provided at the beginning of the online TVET Helb Loan application process including reading and undertaking the HELB Financial Literacy Programme.
- It is recommended that students prudently manage their HELB loans once disbursed to cater for Tuition, books, stationery, accommodation, and subsistence.
TVET Helb Loan Application Requirements
- A copy of the applicant’s admission letter from the institution.
- A copy of the applicant’s National Identification Card.
- Applicant’s KCSE result slip or certificate.
- Copies of the parents’ National ID Cards or death certificate where the parent is deceased.
- Copies of both guarantors’ National ID cards.
- A copy of the applicant’s Bank ATM/Bank card.
- One recent colored passport-size photograph of the applicant.
Readers Who Read This Article Also Read These
Safaricom Faraja Loan, Application, and Repay
Borehole Drilling Companies, Prices, and Requirements In Kenya
How To Apply for Tala Loan Without an App
Hustler Fund Savings To be Released From November
A Comprehensive Guide to TSC and TPAD Accounts
How To Receive Money From USA To Kenya Via Mpesa
Mesothelioma Lawsuit Process and How to Draft One
Mpesa Transaction Charges 2023, (UPDATED)
Top 10 Christian Preaching & Christian leaders Podcasts
What Is a Payday Loan? How It Works, Apply to Get One