Dstv Kenya has made it easier to clear error codes. Long are the days when you had to wait for a technician to be sent to help with errors on your decoder. There are three distinct ways one can use to clear Dstv error codes. that is by SMS, Dialing *423#, or through DStv Eazy Self Service.
Let’s be honest , it sucks when you see the E16 error message despite the fact that you have an active subscription. Right? Most of the time this happens when you make your monthly payment for your subscription.
If it happens that your decoder is turned off when making the payment, you will definitely get the E16 error because activating the subscription might be delayed.
What you need
- A phone with a working SMS plan
- Your Dstv account number
The procedure by USSD
- A dial on your phone
- Follow the prompts to clear error codes
- How to Get Fabulously Flawless Skin at Home – Find Out How!
- How to Deposit Money from M-PESA to Family Bank in Minutes
- Cost Of Installing WI-FI Network In Kenya Shillings
- How to Apply for An NHIF Card Using A Phone At Home.
- High Court Rejects Customary Notion That Children Belong to Fathers.
Procedure by SMS
- Go to new messages on your phone
- Compose a text message with the error message and send it to 22788
- Follow the instructions sent t to clear the errors
The procedure by DStv Eazy Self Service
- Enter your Smart Card Account number
- Choose the kind of error you are appearing
- Input the code shown
- You can now clear the error
DSTV Kenya Contacts
- 0711 066 000
- 020 4236 000
You can also contact them via social media ( recommended) for the prompt responses.
DSTV KENYA TWITTER : @DStv_Kenya