Apple TV is a great way to browse photos, listen to music and watch your favorite streaming services on your TV. For Apple users, the Apple TV is worth the price. And we will help you set up your Apple Tv
This is because of the additional advantage of the integration of their Apple devices. Plus, you get 3 months free! Better yet, the Apple TV setup process is very easy, beginner level I might add.
In this article, I’ll share a step-by-step on how to set up your Apple TV so that you can start enjoying it immediately.
What You Need
- Apple TV box
- Siri remote
- Apple TV power cord
- TV or other display with an HDMI port
- HDMI cable (Doesn’t come with the Apple TV set)
How To Set Up An Apple TV
- Plug in the power cable and connect your Apple TV to your TV with the HDMI cable.
- Switch to the HDMI input your Apple TV is connected to on your TV.
- Press the Menu button on the Siri remote. If the Apple TV doesn’t turn on, connect the Siri remote to your Apple TV by holding down Menu and + buttons.
- Select your language and country using the remote.
- This is where the iPhone/iPad comes in. You can use it to set up your network. If you place your iOS device close to or on top of the Apple TV it will display the network setup information.
- Finish the setup and enjoy all the seamless compatibility of your smart devices have to offer.
READ ALSO: Top 3 Websites To find Freelancing clients
Typing with the Apple remote can be slow and infuriating, try using Siri to search for content or apps on your Apple TV.
Hold down the microphone button and speak into the Apple remote to search for specific TV shows, movies, songs, or games.
How To Share Apple Tv With Family
Is there a way they can enjoy the latest releases on Apple TV without requiring your permission or passwords?
You can use your Apple account if you want to share your Apple TV with your family.
- Open your device and head to “Settings,” and then select your “Icon”
- You’ll see the option for “Family Sharing – Learn More” on your Apple account info. You can select the “Set Up Your Family” option to continue
- With Family Sharing enabled, you can start adding your family members to your subscription
- If the people already have an Apple Account, you can select “Invite People.” For those under 13 years old who can’t create an Apple TV without permission, select “Create an Account for a Child”