Getting a visa for Kenya is a simple process. In order to apply for a Kenya eVisa Application, it is first necessary for the applicant to have the following:
- Passport from an eligible country valid for at least 6 months from the intended entry date
- At least 2 blank pages are available inside the passport to receive exit/entry stamps at the Kenyan border
- Copy of the passport information page
- Recent travelers’ color photographs, passport size
- A valid debit or credit card to pay the Kenyan online visa application fee
- Proof of travel — this can be a confirmation email from your hotel reservation, flight confirmation, an invitation or referral letter, or a travel itinerary
- A current email address at which to receive the travel visa to Kenya
After submitting the Kenya visa application form and receiving the approved Kenya tourist visa, it is necessary to print at least 1 copy of the eVisa application to present upon arrival, alongside the following:
- The same passport used to complete the Kenya eVisa application form
- Proof of sufficient funds for the duration of the stay
- Proof of return/onward travel (eg: an airline ticket)
- Proof of hotel reservations
How to complete the application form
You can find the form for the eVisa application online. This allows visitors to apply from the comfort of their own homes or offices, without having to go to a Kenyan embassy.
Enter the required information into the relevant fields. This includes basic personal, contact, and passport details. It is important to provide an email address that is used regularly. This is where the approved eVisa for Kenya will be delivered.
There are also some questions related to health, security, and travel plans for the trip to Kenya.
Upload a digital copy of your passport, a photo, and proof of travel as supporting documentation for your Kenya eVisa online application.
How to confirm payment
Once the Kenya eVisa application form is complete, travelers must pay a small fee to cover the costs of processing the visa. This is done using a bank card.
The application system is streamlined and user-friendly, making it easy to pay and submit the information for processing. You will be prompted at the relevant time to enter your credit or debit card details.
After this, the applicant simply clicks to confirm the payment. The eVisa for Kenya is received shortly afterward.
How will I receive the approved eVisa?
Once the Kenya eVisa application is approved, the visa is delivered by email. When completing the online form, you must enter an email address. The eVisa will be received at this account.
It usually takes between 24 and 72 hours to process a Kenya eVisa online application. Travelers can expect to receive their visas within this time.