Konnect WiFi Kenya which is affordable, fast, and reliable, enables people to get remote jobs, access financial services, benefit from social support programs, and more. In addition, children who can’t attend school in person daily can use the internet to access educational materials.
How does Konnect WiFi work?
Konnect WiFi is available in select mid-income and low-income neighborhoods. They are; Lucky Summer, Githurai 45, Mirema, Hunters, Roysambu, Zimmerman, Kahawa West, and Githurai 44. If you’re in these regions, you can access Konnect WiFi services. Here are the steps to connect to Konnect WiFi.
Konnect is responsible for all installation expenses incurred; thus, they offer free installation to interested customers.
Konnect has various packages to cater to different individuals. Here’s what you can expect from the service provider.
|Ksh. 20||2 Hours, 1 device|
|Ksh. 50||8 Hours, 1 device|
|Ksh. 70||24 Hours, 1 device|
|Ksh. 350||7 days, 2 devices|
|Ksh. 1000||30 days, 2 devices|
|Ksh. 1350||30 days, 3 devices|
|Ksh. 1600||30 days, 4 devices|
|Ksh. 1900||30 days, 5 devices|
|Ksh. 2100||30 days, 6 devices|
How to connect your phone, laptop, or Android TV
It’s easy to connect your device to Konnect WiFi. Here are the steps.
- Select the Konnect WiFi signal on your device; a pop-up page will appear.
- Login to your account using the mobile phone number with an active subscription
- After entering your phone number, you’ll receive an SMS code. Enter the code on the Konnect page and click “Confirm Code.”
- If the code is delayed, try rebooting your device and reconnecting it. (If this fails, kindly contact customer care service at 0111221188/0701888666.)
- After successful login. Click “Add Device.”
- It’ll display “Active Subscriptions” and “Select Adding Mode.”
- Click on “Active Subscriptions” then “Add Device.” If successful, you’ll be notified that your device has been successfully added.
- After successfully adding your device, disconnect from Konnect WiFi and reconnect again.
- Your device will reconnect you to the Konnect page. You can now enjoy the Internet.
Who owns Konnect WiFi Kenya?
It is Ahadi Wireless Limited that operates under the brand name Konnect Internet. The broadband provider aims to bridge the digital divide between low-income and high-income communities.
Konnect Internet Kenya focuses on providing accessible and affordable WiFi to low-income communities. It’s unique from similar providers that claim to provide internet to low-income neighborhoods.
How to pay for Konnect WiFi?
The process of paying for connected WiFi is straightforward. Below are the steps.
- Log into your Konnect portal
- Decide on a package and click “select.”
- You’ll be directed to a page with “Lipa na Mpesa.”
- Enter your phone number and click “Pay Now.” ( You’ll receive a Mpesa prompt to complete the transaction)
However, there are instances when you might experience difficulty paying for Konnect Internet packages via their portal. If this occurs, you can directly pay using their till number: 990402 (Ahadi Wireless Limited 1) and then forward Mpesa payment confirmation SMS to 0701888666. They’ll manually activate your subscription.
Konnect WiFi customer care
In case you need any assistance on how to connect, don’t worry. Konnect has excellent customer care that’ll help fix your challenges. You can reach them at 070188866/0111221188.
Konnect WiFi app
The Konnect WiFi app is a one-stop shop application for subscribers and users on Konnect Internet. It allows them to log in, register, subscribe to a package, and check their current subscription and history.
Other things you can do from the app include managing your devices, performing network speed tests, and reporting any issues. It also has more information about how Konnect works and its hubs.