Metropol is one of the Three CRBs in Kenya approved by the CBK to offer CRB services.
Are you blacklisted with CRB for defaulting on loans from KCB Mpesa, Mshwari, Tala, Branch, Timiza, or Zenka? Do you want to clear yourself from CRB and get a CRB Clearance certificate? If yes then this post is for you.
In this post am going to take you through the step-by-step procedure on how to clear with CRB and eventually get your clearance certificate from CRB.
Procedure To Clear From Metropol CRB
- On your phone, Dial *433# and follow the rest of the instructions to register with Metropol CRB.
- Alternatively, you can download Crystobol Metropol CRB App from the button below and pay ksh 100 as registration fees.
- After successfully registering with the app, one can now request to know who listed you ( The lender)
- Contact the lender and clear the loan and obtain a Batch Number which shall be required by the CRB as proof of clearing with the lender.
1. CRB status – ksh 50
2. Who listed me – ksh 100
3. Credit Report – ksh 250
4. Clearance Certificate – ksh 2200
All payments for the services are made through Paybill number: 220388 and ID number as the account number.
NB// These amounts vary from cyber to cyber
Metropol CRB Contact
For more information and clarification, contact them through: +254 709 834 000/ 731 433 433
Email: [email protected]