Here are the steps to book a Standard Gauge Railway (SGR) ticket from Nairobi to Kisumu online:
- Visit the SGR official website: https://www.madarakaexpress.co.ke
- Click on the “Book Ticket” button on the home page.
- Choose Nairobi as the departure station and Kisumu as the arrival station.
- Select the date of travel, class of travel, and the number of tickets needed.
- Make the payment online using a credit or debit card.
- Obtain the booking reference number and take a printout or save an electronic copy of the ticket.
- Arrive at the Nairobi railway station on the day of travel with the ticket.
Note: The SGR trains run between Nairobi and Kisumu multiple times a day, and the prices and schedules vary based on the time of day and class of travel. Be sure to check the latest information on the SGR website before booking your ticket.
Nairobi to Kisumu Train Schedule and Prices
The Standard Gauge Railway (SGR) operates several trains daily between NairobiKisumu. The schedule and prices vary based on the time of day and class of travel. Here is an example of the SGR schedule and prices:
NairobiKisumu Train Schedule:
- Departure from Nairobi: 6:30 a.m.
- Arrival in Kisumu: 11:00 a.m.
Kisumu to Nairobi Train Schedule:
- Departure from Kisumu: 3:00 p.m.
- Arrival in Nairobi: 7:30 p.m.
SGR Ticket Prices:
- Economy class: KES 1,000
- First-class: KES 2,700
Note: These schedules and prices are subject to change, and it is recommended to check the latest information on the SGR website before booking your ticket.
Drop You Comments, Let's Know If We Helped