How to Apply for Hustler Fund Personal Biashara Micro Loan

Hustler Fund Personal Biashara Micro Loan

The Biashara loan is part of the Hustler Fund Personal Loan Product, which is a revolving fund that provides credit to small businesses and individuals who have no collateral or formal banking history. The Biashara loan product has two components, individual and group. The individual micro-enterprise loan product launched today will lend between KES 10,000 … Read more

Hustler Fund Group Loan, Features & Requirements

Hustler Fund Group Loan

The Hustler fund group loan targets groups registered by the Micro and Small Enterprises Authority (MSEA) such as chamas, associations, and Saccos, and aim to bridge the gap between these entrepreneurs and access to capital and help fuel economic growth through collective-driven competitive market enterprise. The Hustler Fund Group loan product allows groups to apply … Read more

Government Issues Warning to the Hustler Fund Defaulters

Hustler Fund Defaulters

Hustler fund defaulters will be unable to make a second transaction until they clear all their pending payments on the platform. This is according to President Ruto who spoke this while addressing Kwale County residents. “Hustler fund defaulters on individual loans when they apply for the group funding, which is the second product of the … Read more

How & When to Access Your Hustler Fund Savings

Hustler Fund Savings

Hustler Fund Savings: Hustler fund borrowers can only access their savings after one year, Cooperatives and MSME Cabinet Secretary Simon Chelugui has said. Chelugui, however, explained that only 30 percent of the total money saved will be accessible. The remainder which is 70 percent, he noted, is saved for the long term up to the … Read more

How Hustler Fund Data Privacy Is Raising Concerns

How Hustler Fund Data Privacy Is Raising Concerns

Hustler Fund Data Privacy: The Hustler Fund is Ruto’s $410 million loan project meant to lift millions of Kenyans out of poverty through his bottom-up economic model. In a country where only 9% of the workforce has a stable income—39% of Kenyan youth are without jobs—such an offer carries huge potential. However, citizens and data privacy experts alike are now worried about … Read more

How to Repay Hustler Fund Loan

Repay Hustler Fund Loan

Repay Hustler Fund Loan: In the first phase, the Hustler Fund will provide loans ranging from a minimum of Sh500 to as high as Sh50,000 at an 8 percent pro-rated basis or a daily rate of 0.002 percent. The loan should be repaid within 14 days. Kenyans can access the funds using the USSD code … Read more

Hfund mini-App Download in Kenya (Hustler Fund App)

Hfund mini-App download

Hfund mini-app is a mobile money lending platform provided by the Kenyan government to aid in easy access to funds by Kenyans. The Hfund mini-app is found within M-Pesa App, Airtel App, and T-Kash App. Customers who wish to get Hustler Fund Loans can do so via the mini app. With the app, borrowers can … Read more

What Will Happen to Hustler Fund Loan Defaulters?

Hustler Fund Loan Defaulters

Hustler Fund Loan Defaulters: The long-awaited Hustler Fund, which the Kenya Kwanza administration has touted as a relief to millions of Kenyans who could not access credit after having been blacklisted by various credit rating agencies, is finally here. The fund will offer Kenyans loans from a minimum of Ksh.500 to as high as Ksh.50,000 at … Read more

Steps to Increase Your Hustler Fund Loan Limit

Hustler Fund Loan Limit

The fund is a digital financial inclusion initiative designed to improve financial access to responsible finance for personal, micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) in Kenya. According to the Ministry of Cooperatives and MSME Development, borrowers will be able to apply for the Hustler Fund loan through USSD code *254# and on the mobile apps of Safaricom, Telkom, and … Read more